Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tectonic Energies

If anyone has any Tectonic Energies in large stock, please lmk. I'm talking several thousand at once. Trying to figure out if I can get 180k of them for 99 runecrafting.

For those of you wondering, I made several tops tonight and did the math.

Making Tectonic Robe Tops: 4.5mil xp per hour, however this could be much higher, depending how fast you use bank presets and pay attention. With 95% attention and perfect presets, it's about 5 mil xp per hour.

It is approx 180 gp/ xp, with Tectonic Energies at 130k each.

~Moltrinex~

thats like 23.5b worth of energies? you would crash both energies and tect robes lol

#moneyandthepower

[Image: eJMyyws.png]

Yea I know. I checked RS Forums, and nobody was selling them. I have a feeling enough don't exist unfortunately. Was hoping to find a few big hoarders. Might have to do roonspan afterall.... [img]emoticons/default_sad.png[/img]

Quote:<div>
Yea I know. I checked RS Forums, and nobody was selling them. I have a feeling enough don't exist unfortunately. Was hoping to find a few big hoarders. Might have to do roonspan afterall.... [img]emoticons/default_sad.png[/img]

</div>
Come, JOIN US! [img]emoticons/default_biggrin.png[/img]

Ugh..... It's so slow though. I really was hoping to buy runecrafting, lol. You have no idea how excited I was.

such a noob...

Proud noob for life.

I'll race you to max!

We've been racing to max for 2 months...